I was looking forward to attending a webinar about "Creating a Culture of Responsibility", the issue is really interesting to know about and realising the required techniques is considerably concerning. Unfortunately, the Internet connection was very slow to attend the webinar, I wasn't lucky. Today, I have received few posts about recent webinars, it's my pleasure to share one of them with my dear bloggers.
What does it mean to thrive, flourish, and be happy?
- Appropriate behaviour
- Respect for all
- Shared resources and materials
- Cooperative and collaborative procedures
- Careful listening
- Celebration of positivity
- Focusing on the process, not the out come
- Devote a great amount of time to family and friends
- Are comfortable and expressing gratitude
- Are often the first to lend a helping hand
- Savior life's pleasures and try to live in the present moment
- Physical exercise is a weekly or daily exercise
- Deeply involved in lifelong goals and ambitions
- Practise optimism
- Have the coping mechanisms to deal with challenges
Dr. Sonja Lyubomirsky
Despite pain, difficulties, and life challenges, people seek methods and procedures for a better survival. Actually, happiness should be a social demand and striving to approach it is a natural human behaviour. Happiness leads to a constructive and productive life as methods applied are very important and relieving.